Hi Unita,

You can run both Legacy 5 and Legacy 6 on the computer at the same time but they must be installed in different folders.

It sounds as if you installed version 6 over the top of version 5 and then, without uninstalling, reinstalled version 5 over the top of version 6. Is that what you did?

If so, you now have a folder with a mix of version 5 and version 6 files.

I think you'll need to uninstall version 5, delete all non data files from your Legacy folder and then reinstall version 5. I think this will give you a working version of 5 though it will probably leave some bad/dead registry entries.

It might be better (and easier for you) to uninstall version 5. Reinstall version 6. Uninstall version 6 and then Reinstall version 5.

If that doesn't get you back to where you were with a useable copy of Legacy, I suggest you contact Support direct:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Cathy