-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti Hobbs
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:21 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Version 7 family charts

I guess that would be fun for those on the trip, but kind of a downer
for the rest of us to wait that long.   The trip sounds wonderful and
I applaud Legacy for going somewhere else besides the Caribbean which
has so little significance for most genealogists.

Patti