The Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, Indiana, will accept donations
of genealogical material regarding deceased individuals in either paper or
electronic form.    You could send the a copy of your file after having deleted
all information on living individuals.  Also, if you bring them paper documents
such as pension records, they will scan them and return them to you along with
a DVD of the scans.   Turnaround time is slow, though, unless you schedule the
scan session far in advance.  Contact Mr. Curt Witcher, head of the Genealogy
Center, for details.

http://www.genealogycenter.org/Donate.aspx

Emily