Hi All,

A first-time poster to the list, and this caught my attention.
It seems to me there is genealogy in same-sex couples, at least up to the two
participants. And if they make use of modern fertility options, there is going
to be a continuation of one or even both of those lines - though connected to
each other only legally. Still, I wouldn't want to lose those connections in my
recording for future research leads.

Cheers,
Michelle

"Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?"