From: singhals <singh...@erols.com>
To: legacyusergroup <legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Mon, May 5, 2014 5:37 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Charting

Lynn Firestone wrote:
> I am wondering if there is any way to use the Legacy program
> to create a chart that will show a couple in the middle of
> the chart, with each of the spouses ancestry vertically
> upward from the couple and then ALL of the descendants of
> that couple vertically downward from the couple.  It would
> probably be something like a big fay Y shape.
>
> I know we can do this in the charting software but only to
> the children of the couple and not there grandchildren and
> great grandchildren.

In my copy of Legacy Charting, there's an hour-glass report,
which is pretty much what you're describing. And it let me
ask for 7 gens in each direction from my ggparents.  In the
particular family file I had open to check, I don't have 7
generations on both sides entered, so I can't swear it works?

I don't see that chart in Legacy8 or 7.4, just in Charting.

Cheryl