I have used a general place name to indicate where an individual is
buried i.e. *Dareton, New South Wales, Australia*  and I now wish to
replace this to include the cemetery name i.e. *Coomealla Memorial
Gardens & Crematorium, Dareton, New South Wales, Australia*.
I have tagged all individuals who have *Dareton, New South Wales,
Australia* as their burial place, but there does not seem any way of
restricting the replacement of the new name to these tagged individuals.
It appears that all references (birth, marriage, residence etc) with
this place name will be replaced. Any help will be much appreciated.