Okay folks,  Newbie Dude here but, I'm seriously confused by all the
options available regarding Master Sources and Details.

Since it is possible to do in both places, is it best to attach copies
of documents (or pictures) to the "Master Source" or, as part of the
"Detail" (using the Source Writer), which is the best place to use to add
them?  Specifically, I referring to attaching copies of Birth/Death
Certificates, Census Pages, etc.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis