Reuters. 14 April 2002. Iraq hails the return of Venezuela's Chavez.

BAGHDAD -- Iraq hailed the return to power of fiery Venezuelan populist
Hugo Chavez on Sunday as a "victory against American conspiracy."

"I would like to congratulate the friendly Venezuelan people for their
victory against the American conspiracy," Iraq's Deputy Prime Minister
Tareq Aziz told reporters.

Aziz said the United States would "fail not only in Venezuela but in all
parts of the world," in a reference to U.S. attempts to overthrow
Saddam.

"They are all Enron, we are all Argentina"
    --WEF protesters.
----
In the contradiction lies the hope.
                                     --Bertholt Brecht