It would have been a pity if this guy was caught or shot by US-imperialism, it
would however have been a fine thing if anyone else had shot a bullet in his
head. It seems that his allies the 'Al Qaida' network have again done world
imperialism represented by Zionism a favour by attacking the synagogue in Jerba
in Tunisia. It is a synagogue of the small rest of Tunisian Jews who opted for
not emigrating to Israel. This reactionary scum is driving jewish people to
Israel where they will kill and evict the Palestinians.
A. Holberg