I think that this is indeed a possibility, but the truth that it serves zionism
so well does not minimize the probability that it's been done by islamists.
Their historical record too is reactionary and bloody enough to believe them
capable of every crime. 'Al Quds al-Arabi' in London has published a letter from
an islamist group linked to 'Al Qaida' claiming responsibility. This is not yet
a proof, but why deny it without further evidence?
A. Holberg

                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx