I strongly support the basic politics of this "manifesto".
Calling on the whole people to take up power themselves, in order to correct
the abuses which demean and endanger every human being.....this is good
politics.
It concentrates on the weak point of the Empire of capital.
Every citizen knows that our political system is corrupt, that we, the
people, are sheep.

The way forward is to demand final decision-making power for the people, on
every issue, all the time....in short, self-government.

The Empire could never permit the evolution of new, powerful democratic
institutions of self-government.

We would therefore put them on the defensive, and their citidel would be the
current pitiful sham they call democracy.

The new world begins to be visible in this vision; a world in which each one
of us takes up the responsibility of governing this planet.

Not without leaders, but without masters.

Bob