[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

 And in fact, we
> defend that right, don't we - or, to be more precise, we aren't
concerned with
> Osama's "rights", but we defend the right of the Arab masses to be
exploited
> by their own bourgeoisie, RATHER THAN by the U.S. imperialists.
>
> Lou Paulsen
> member, WWP, Chicago

----
All of this predicates two things: Osama is independantly doing things,
and he and Al Qaeda are seriously trying to avoid annihilation while
America is engaged in a War on Terror. The war is about something else
entirely now, assuming for the moment that there was a brief time when
Osama was the real goal (not something I grasp as iron clad).

The house of Saud is next, because of "insufficiently fighting terror
and sponsoring Al Qaeda".

Let me make one thing clear about this. I believe Al Qaeda is
operating, in serveral de-centralised cells, with a visceral hatred of
the US. My point is that all of the attempts to attack "bin Laden" are
provoking them, and they are being given the best stuff ever. It is a
self-feeding game, and despite the real retail terror threat posed by
these types, we should keep our eyes on the wholesale outlets, and how
they use the retail outlets to jack up their own price. One must, I
believe, always challenge whether or not this war is about fighting
terror, it's about colonising, with armed force, the whole region and
tearing up all existing oil-deals and relations world wide.

Glad to see you back, Lou... long time no ranting!

Macdonald

--
Macdonald Stainsby,
External Relations Co-ordinator,