Starting now, the checkin log for commits involving the to-do list and
project notes will start with GTD (Getting Things Done), and *maybe* some
additional explanatory comments.

You will have noticed that there have been *many* checkins re to-do and
project notes recently.  Imo, they are essential so that I don't have to
remember either what has been done or what remains to be done.  Doubters
should definitely read
http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280

And here is a surprisingly useful workflow tip related to GTD.  This will
be prewriting for a FAQ entry.

You may have noticed that ideas "intrude" while you are busy with something
else.  When that happens to me, I create a top-level node of the form::

    ** description of idea

Now I can continue what I was doing!  This is such a simple idea, but it's
really really important: it means I never have to put off getting my ideas
into Leo.  And the "**" draws my attention to the new to-do item.  Later,
when I am not fully immersed in the slightly-interrupted task, I can put
the "**" node somewhere else.

The point is that it's super important to deal with new ideas *instantly*
but *without* greatly interrupting the task at hand.  Creating "**" nodes
does that.  This new workflow has been a big improvement to my GTD practice.