> Uncaught ReferenceError: exports is not defined app.js line 21793. I
> would appreciate any help anyone might give me about this.

This kind of error suggests that the script your browser loads is intended
for nodejs scripting environment not for the browser.  In order to be used
in the webpage this scripts must be transformed or repackaged. IIRC leo-vue
uses webpack as build tool. The build tool (whatever it might be) bundles
all separate javascript files in one big javascript file. That file should
be loaded in the webpage. It means that the script tag in your index.html
needs a src attribute to be correctly set to load this big javascript which
contains all separate files bundled together.

Look in the webpack configuration file to find out where the result of
build process should be and then adjust `<scirpt src="">` inside your
index.html to the correct path.

HTH Vitalije