Is there any thing special in building the Xbae library on a AIX machine?
We used this library on a DEC machine and it worked great "right out of the
box".  Not the case with AIX 4.3.2.  Are there any issues that I should be
aware of when using or building this library on AIX?

Everything is building fine.  I built the library as a static library.
Running any of the examples that includes the Matrix Widget causes the
following behavior.

1. At xterm window where application (example/matrix) started the following
appears:
        Warning: Representation size 1 must match superclass's to override
allowColumnResize

2. The window appears briefly and then:
        Segmentation fault(coredump)

3. Investigation of the core dump reveals that it dead at the indicated line
(>):

    XtAddEventHandler( toplevel, (EventMask)0, True,
                       _XEditResCheckMessages, NULL);
#endif

    mw = XtVaCreateManagedWidget("mw",
                                 xbaeMatrixWidgetClass, toplevel,
                                 NULL);

    XtAddCallback( mw, XmNlabelActivateCallback, ( XtCallbackProc )labelCB,
                   NULL );

    XtRealizeWidget(toplevel);
 > XtAppMainLoop(app);

    /*NOTREACHED*/