Rafael Diaz wrote:

Hello,

I'm having a problem on one of my hosts.  I'm attempting to ftp a backup file to
a windows 2K3 server with a self signed SSL certificate.  This works fine from
my other hosts (I installed LFTP myself on these) but one host already had LFTP
installed.  From this host it connects it gets the data from the SSL cert (used
the debug 3 to find that out) and I get this error:

put: Fatal error: SSL connect: self signed certificate

What can I do to get this to work?

Thank you,

Rafael

Either put a non-self signed SSL certificate, either set ssl:verify-certificate off, which should help IMHO.