Hi Everyone,

I'm running the latest stable version of lftp on a laptop running Ubuntu 12.04

My problem is I recently changed SSH keys and lftp still looks for the old key.

The key is stored in ~/.ssh
The old key was called WT
The new key is called the name of the site I connect to.

When I type lftp in the terminal I get the message that there is no such file
as ~/.ssh/WT
Then I am able to connect securely using the new key.

I've tried setting which key to use in both ~/.lftp/rc  and ~/lftprc  but the
problem persists.

I wonder why is lftp still expecting the old key?  Does anyone know how I can
make lftp "forget" that key?

I've looked all over for an answer but cannot find one.

Thank you,

John