Marc,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 03:37:06PM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> > >all these mails that you claim you didn't write. Claiming you "merely
> > >pointed out a discrepancy" borders on schizophrenia - you clearly wrote
> > >multiple mails with lots of content, didn't you?
>
>  One thing […] I certainly apply to me is not to make unfounded statements
>  such as yours. I might be wrong, and others might be wrong, but not by making
>  up stuff out of the blue. […] If you can point out what's false about my
>  statement above, then please do so.

You are definitely making stuff "out of the blue" in that case, because the
behaviour you mention ("doing one thing and then claiming something different")
is not a symptom of schizophrenia.  Note that even if it did, it would still be
an "unfounded statement", since you keep repeating that "such behaviour borders
on the schizophrenic" without substantiating your claim in any way.

If you do not know the list of symptoms for schizophrenia, please do your
homework and RTFM (which would be the ICD, section F20, in this specific case).

Unless when you say "borders on" what you actually mean is "in public
perception, schizophrenia is often confused with dissociative identity
disorder".  Then I couldn't agree more, but this would only confirm the fact
that, sadly, your are spreading this misconception.

--
Gabriel