On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:20:35AM -0400, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré
<kap...@rogue-research.com> wrote:
> If you are interested I could try to do an example to reproduce the warning.
> The code simply create a thread and call ev::async::send().

The warning ist most likely a bug in the tool you are using.

> Let's me know if you will be interested in a example to reproduce the warning?

False warnings from automatic tools are way too common, so, no. If
you find evidence for an actual data race happening we would be quite
interested of course.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de