On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 04:25:55PM -0500, Benjamin Kaduk <ka...@mit.edu> wrote:
> I was doing some warning cleanup on a project that ships a bundled
> version of libev (krb5), and figured that I should note the changes I
> made in my working copy here, to see if they held interest for the
> libev maintainers.

Please see the documentation section "COMPILER WARNINGS". What you are
trying to do is pretty pointless.

> (3) The file-local function fd_rearm_all() is defined but never used.
> It can safely be removed to eliminate this compiler warning.

It's used in most backends, actually, as a simple grep would have
shown. Eliminating it makes them not compile. Thats what you get for
blindly working around compiler warnings.

> I'll put links to the commits that I used to implement these fixes below.

At least your report indicates that clang can compile libev again - that's
progress.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de