Woah! definitely interested.
If you can manage to make it $50 exactly, (or at least not hit $60) and make it
twice as powerful as the Pi, even the SAME power as the Pi, I (and plenty of
people who don't even know about software freedom) would definitely get some.

And if you throw a pin bus in there with latency/bus speed similar to the
Arduino, then doubly so - its two DIY boards in one!