No, not at all, the whole point is to gather perspectives  (positions, stance,
"attitudes", whatever the appropriate noun) from various existing Free Software
projects and hopefully, see the light.  A comparative study, not particularly
about Guix.  (Although I was originally surprised and frustrated there).