Daniel P. Berrange schreef:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 01:13:30PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:33:22PM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
The desire to automatically install the autostarted network configuration
of libvirt broke my (and some other users on xen-users) setup. I suggest
to *remove* this network configuration as default and *not* put it into
xenstore as a stateful config.

*It does not work by default*
It works just fine by default. If anything is breaking networking it is
XenD.

You don't mention which version of Xen you have, but make sure you have
this changeset in it..

3.2.1, that looks much later than the patch you send, and the last time I check the bridge was created due to the network.xml stateful xenstore config.

Stefan