On 09/02/2010 05:25 AM, Matthias Bolte wrote:
2010/9/1 Eric Blake<ebl...@redhat.com>:
* src/vbox/vbox_tmpl.c (vboxDomainDefineXML): Split...
(vboxSetBootDeviceOrder, vboxAttachDrives, vboxAttachSound)
(vboxAttachNetwork, vboxAttachSerial, vboxAttachParallel)
(vboxAttachVideo, vboxAttachDisplay, vboxAttachUSB): ...into new
helper functions.
---

Should be no functional changes - just breaking up a HUGE function
into more manageable chunks with less indentation.

In reviewing this, it may help to apply the patch and use
'git diff -b'.

That helps a lot and it reveals that a major part of the remaining
diff is just breaking long lines. You could have split that into a
separate patch, but it's okay as it is.

Oh well; next time I do a major refactor, I'll try to remember to split it into two steps (motion, then indenting/line length) for review, even if I then squash them for actual pushing.

ACK.

Thanks; pushed.

--
Eric Blake   ebl...@redhat.com    +1-801-349-2682