On 10/23/2012 04:10 PM, Laine Stump wrote:
I wouldn't worry about that quite yet. Let's wait until it's pushed
upstream. At the point, we'll probably want the first two (for F17 and
F18, which have dnsmasq-2.63 which according to you causes problems).
Not me, Simon Kelley the dnsmasq developer/maintainer/etc.

Rather than just pasting his comment here, got to look at the message he wrote:

http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2012q4/006415.html

There might be a way to make it work with just the gateway address (that is what listen-address really is because dnsmasq does not really need an address just the interface), but that is not how it was done.

Gene