It has come to my attention off-list that I may need to clarify my comment
on the proposed RSPL.

 I made 3 observations; namely, that since  [1] section 2a of the proposed
license is identical to section 2a of the GNU LGPL; [2] the proposed license
has a similar purpose as the GNU LGPL (according the license poster); and
[3] the GNU LGPL is an approved OSI License; that it is my judgment that
there is no OSD-related problem with sections 2a or 2d of the RSPL, which I,
like Mark, had initially questioned. I am still unsure why the GNU LGPL does
not serve the poster's purpose...particularly since the original section 2d
of the RSPL has been removed from the proposed license.

Rod
[EMAIL PROTECTED]