On Monday 25 October 2004 08:05 pm, Stephan WindmÃller wrote:
> following message after sending a text to her:
> | Sending message failed, user is in do not disturb.

Where is this message shown? Message window? Popup? Console output?

> So my question: Is this a problem of licq and how can I fix this
> behaviour?

Gotta see where that message is being shown from before I can answer this :)

Jon

Jon Keating                                                ICQ #16325723
äååéåç                                               GPG ID: 0x2290A71F
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
emostar on irc.freenode.net