On 11/16/2004 11:52 am, boris digital wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> every night i get many authorization requests from unknown
> icq-accounts (spam-messages/porn-links/etc).
>
> could you please include a button, where i could ignore
> these contacts with only one single click (forever)?
>
> another cool feature would be to filter and autoignore those spam
> athorization requests,
> which have a subject like
> "Click mich in Deine Kontaktliste und Du erfaehrst wie ich das mache !"
> or "add contact list" (those are always porn/spam messages).
>

> thx a lot ;)

I had not received an authorization request like that until a few days ago, it
was in a language I do not understand but it was obvious to me it was
porn-related.  Is this something new or has it been around for some time?
It would be nice to be able to stop them but how do you know beforehand that
they are not legitimate authorization requests?

--
8)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@p [EMAIL PROTECTED]