Hi,

I have licq -1.3.0 installed on two PCs, with the same system and software:

Suse 8.1
qt-3.0.5
kde 3.0.3

On one of the systems its working without problems, on the other not:

I can start it only with the "-- -noxim" parameter. Then its up an running,
but when I'm opening a message-windows and start chatting, it chrashes 20 or
30 sec. - somtimes up to a minute - later. Or should I say, it stops working
without a sigh?

I have used an older version of licq (1.2.7), and deleted all its folders
before installing the new one (well, I hope I have). And I have deleted the
.licq - user-folder too, but it will not work.
What to do now?

--
Tschüß
Ralf