On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:12:57 +0100, Martin Fernau
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems, that I have massive problems receiving messages from some Windows
> Clients in occupied/away/NA/DND mode but not in normal online mode.
> If I'm normal online, I can chat with a friend of me just as it is normal. But
> if I went away or something else, no further messages arrives me. On the
> debug output I see, that his message arrives licq but would never be
> displayed!

In Occupied and DND mode, Licq will reject the message with your away
message.(requiring the urgent flag to be set, as that is how the win
icq works). For away and NA... it should receive the message fine and
send your away message to show that you are away.  What version of
Miranda is the user using? I can test it over here to see if it can be
fixed in Licq or if the clients are non compliant with the protocol.

Jon