Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 03:05 schrieb Jon Keating:
> In Occupied and DND mode, Licq will reject the message with your away
> message.(requiring the urgent flag to be set, as that is how the win
> icq works). For away and NA... it should receive the message fine and
> send your away message to show that you are away.  What version of
> Miranda is the user using? I can test it over here to see if it can be
> fixed in Licq or if the clients are non compliant with the protocol.

Licq receive the messages in N/A and Away mode. Sorry, it was a mistake.
But in Occupied and DND Mode it still not receive the message. The
Miranda-Client don't show my occupied message (reports the user who tried to
send me the message). Is it really a good idea to reject a message completely
in such modes? The user who send the message think, that I receive the
messages, but I don't. Why not receive the message but without the sound
notification like the messages from users with the original icq?
Do I misunderstand something?

Regards

--
Name            : Martin Fernau