On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:01:29 +0200, Stoian Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I've build OSD it is great .... What I meant is create the window if it is
> not created but don't rise it or give a man a chance to choose ... I'm not
> familiar with QT/KDE programming but in Windows API there  is a
> FlashWindow(..)  that is making the trick :)

Last time I looked there wasn't anything similiar to FlashWindow, but
that has been a long time. I'll look into it sometime and see if it
can be implemented.  But for now, I guess you'll just have to use OSD.

If anyone knows about flashing the window in the taskbar, please show
me the documentation. It'll save me some time :)

Jon