Try something like
\layout {
  \context{
    \PianoStaff
    \override VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance = #6
    \accepts "ChordNames"
  }

  /Mats

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Mats,
thank you, your solution works, even if now I have a very large distance
between the two staves.
How can I come back to the original distance of the piano staff?
Thanks

Libero Mureddu

\version "2.4.5" md = {c'4 c' c' c'} ms = {c4 c c c} harmonies = \chordmode { c4:m f:min7 g:maj c:aug } \score { \context PianoStaff << \context Staff = upper \md \context ChordNames { \set chordChanges = ##t \harmonies }

          \context Staff = lower \ms

\layout {
  \context{
    \PianoStaff
    \accepts "ChordNames"

Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Fri Apr 8 13:23:50