As a beginner at Lilypond, this is the first time I have seen something that looks a little ugly "out of the box" (unless, of course, I am doing something wrong!)

What can I do to avoid the outer slur colliding with the inner slurs?

As a secondary question, I always find that when I use a \tempo indication, it always seems much too close to the staff. What is the most elegant way of adding some vertical space below the tempo marking? Most of my published music has a bigger gap, even if not much. Is there a way to set this as a default for ALL scores?

Thanks in advance.

\version "2.24.3"

TheBusiness = \relative b' {
  \key f \minor