> Op 1 aug. 2024 om 06:21 heeft Zlobinsky Michael <m.zlobin...@gmx.de> het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> thanks for your friendly support.
> So the problem is still there. A programmer should have a look at the (I
> guess) PHP- and MySQL-code.
>
> The links should lead to the head of each thread. My e-mail answer is not the
> only one with a broken link. I didn't found any link in an e-mail that works.
>
> When I don't be able to find a way through the links, other newbees will have
> the same problems.

Michael,

The (broken) links you are referring to are not links to the mail-conversation,
but links to attachments of the original individual mail-messages that have
left out of the (text-only) digest summary mail of messages that where sent on
the main list.

On a digest-list multiple mails that have been sent to the main (non-digest)
list are combined into a single mail in which all non-text attachments are
stripped and replaced by a section holding a description of what was 'scrubbed'
and a (broken) link that was intended to directly take the reader to that
attachement.

Links to the list web archives are not part of the mail messages that are sent
to the digest list.

The 'list info' link at the bottom of the digest mails in its footer message
brings you to the page with all the list information where among others the
'list archives' location can be found.

Hans Aikema