Hello.

I'm trying to use the svg backend of 2.8.8 but am getting the following error:
warning: can't decypher Pango description: Century Schoolbook

(this actually occurs many, many times, probably once for each instance of text). When I open the svg file with inkscape, I am presented with a single blank page (the input is a 6 page score). The manual states that it will dump a separate file for each page, but only one file is generated.

I've copied the OTF fonts to ~/.fonts as suggested by the manual. What else am I missing?

Thanks,
Julian Peterson