2007/11/29, Trevor Bača <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Excellent. I think what clued me in was the error message about going
> *backwards* in time ...
>
> And, yes: I think Han-Wen and the gurus really *really* got it right on the
> time-keeping: AFAICS, it's all rationals all the time and so completely
> exact.

Actually, lily should never go backwards in time, not even if you have
really wonky time sigs and tuplets, so this is definitively a bug.
One possibility is that you have an overflow error: the rationals use
32 bit integers, so they easily overflow if you do strange things.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen