Graham Percival wrote:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:55:52AM -0400, Chris Snyder wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
hey, that's life in open-source projects!  If you feel at all
enthusiastic about the new website, please consider helping.
I'd like to help, though I realize it's quite late in the game for me to
get up to speed on the environment you're using. One major area I see is
the editing environments page (which, as far as I can see, doesn't
currently exist).

IMO, such a page is best reserved until people have a little bit
of experience with lilypond.
Which will be a quite bad experience without a decent editing environment...

Berti