Hello,
  The attached picture is a Chinese character "san", having many meanings,
e.g., "distribute/discard", "disseminate", "come loose", "dispel", "dispersal",
"scattered", etc. The top "grass head" (a horizontal line interrupted with two
vertical lines) is used in Chinese music to represent a cadenza much looser
than Western music (mostly like "a piacere"). So I'd like to override time
signature to this sign. But since I can't see, I don't draw PS myself. Also,
the lines are thicker then this picture. Could anyone help me to draw it?
Regards
Haipeng