On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Bernardo Barros
<bernardobarr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Or if Stutio FLX changes its license to GNU/GPL.
>
> 2010/7/21 rosea grammostola <rosea.grammost...@gmail.com>:
> >

> > On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Valentin Villenave <
> valen...@villenave.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> whilst I'm certain we all appreciate this tribute to LilyPond's
> >> quality and reliability, you have to know that GNU LilyPond is free
> >> software (GPLv3 licensed), and as such it cannot be embedded in (nor
> >> link to) non-free software.
> >

> > It would be possible to use Lilypond in FL Studio, when Lilypond was
> > released with a LGPL license right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGPL
> >
> > Is it now (with GPL) possible to have a Lilypond export function in FL
> > Studio?
> >
> > \r
>
>On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Bernardo Barros <bernardobarr...@gmail.com
> wrote:
> Or if Stutio FLX changes its license to GNU/GPL.

Hmm right...

Some kind of win-win situation would be not so bad... maybe. They use
lilypond and optimize the MIDI functionality and pop-music scores and give
those code changes back to Lilypond (this is also needed with a LGPL
license?).

Firefox and OpenOffice and JACK seems to use the LGPL license.

\r