Change the fourth line to

<< { \voiceTwo b,2 b4\rest } \\ { \voiceFour g'4 g g } \\ { \voiceOne d'2
d4\rest } >> | \break

The odd numbered voices will always have stems up and even voices will
always have down stems. I don't remember where it was but I remember
reading the numbering of voices should go from outside in; top and bottom
are one and two, the middle two are three and four.