Hi James,

>  So are you saying we need to update the documentation?

Yes, I think it could be a good thing to add somehow explanations for
repeats in parallelMusic mode.
But I'll send an email to the bug list regarding this.

> Remember that tagging LSR example with Docs doesn't put it in the Notation
> Reference. For snippets to be included in the NR they need to be explicitly
> in $LILYPOND_GIT/Documentation/snippets/.. and then referenced by the
> appropriate Texinfo entry in the Manual's *.tely files.

Ok.
Well, up to now I use to tagg snippets I found intersting (very few in
fact), counting on the LSR mods (Harm?) to decide wether it should be added
to the manual or not. But I know I should send it to lilypond-devel.

Cheers,
Pierre