>Looks like you caught the attention of a number of people

Well, you were the one who first suggested it :-)

>It could also be seriously
>misused so one would have to be extremely careful.

One thing we would have to be careful of is leaving a lot of bulky files on
the user's hard drive. I think one would want to get the user's permission,
and let him/her know where the file is so they can delete it later. I might
even go so far as to put a "clean up" option in the main movie.

One advantage of using a dcr over a castlib is the automatic swa conversion.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network