As regarding the originally topic of doing a repeat loop in the message window, my
understanding of it was for debugging reasons during runtime, correct me if I'm wrong.
My suggestion of using the do command can be used during runtime, so if that doesn't
help, could you be more specific about what you want to achieve, Brad?

The second discussion about the xtra. I would love if someone created a pathfinding
xtra like the A*. I've written one in lingo and even tho' it works great it's still to
slow for many units. There might be more ideas for xtras like that, maybe a text
searcher with wildcards.

John