We stumbled across this one tonight (or this morning if you wanna get picky).
I'm swaping a sprite's member in lingo between bitmaps and a QTVR.  If I only
put bitmaps in, the cursor works fine, but as soon as the QTVR is swapped in,
all the subsequent bitmaps have a text editing cursor on mouseovers.  Any
conjecture as to what could be causing this?

Thanks...