Yo no eh James

Us here Canadians are a tough bunch eh!!  Ya know it takes a real man to
fend offf them there polar bears at night eh! While trying to keep our
igloos warm eh!  Well eh! got go eh! have to call CAA to give my moose a
boost eh! Yah know eh! it was so cold out here last night eh! and its
antlers froze solid to the ground eh! Have to give it another bottle of that
there antifreeze stuff that we here in the great white north have to drink
eh! (that'd be coffee eh! - the real stuff Tim Horton's coffee eh!! not that
fake stuff they sell at the corner stores down there in USA land eh!).
Anyhow back to work eh! go go shovel that there snow from another late
summer blizzard eh!.

Take care Eh!

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]