Dear List,
   I am making the series or quiz question for educational quiz game. My
quiz questions consits to matching game to listen sound and click the right
check box and also drawing line grom the correct group A to correct group B
and the input the correct answer to text. So all together 9 types of
question is in quiz game. there is bingo navigation window so your can
navigate any questions any time.
Please help me to save the user answer  game status.

With Regards