I don't know if this helps, but I had a similar problem with fileXtra.
Everything worked fine except it crashed on two laptops. I thought it might have
been my script, but no, it checked out fine. I then thought graphics drivers,
but nothing untoward there that I could find, although they couldn't be fully
tested.

Then, after much consternation from my client, I found that a fade script (that
came with Dir 7) had been inserted into the start up movie to fade out a video.
Taking this script out, everything worked fine. All I can assume is that either
the fade script was  very memory intensive and caused the graphics driver to
crash on the next memory intensive read/write. Or that the video fade script
caused the graphics chips in the lap-tops a major problem that only came to
light later.

Anyway, check if you have used a video fade script sometime before you
instantiate the Audeo xtra. It might just be the cause of your mistery problem.

Cheers,
Rick

pentaxion:limited
180, New Bridge Street,