List

Anyone who knows how to use dates in calculations.

I want to add a certain number of days to a date. Both "the date" and date() returns
strings which makes it quite complex to create a "date calculator of Your own.
This is what my computer does (Win98 Swedish)

put the date
-- "2000-09-13"

put date()
-- "2000-09-13"

put date("2000-09-13")
-- date( 1999, 12, 9 )

put date("2000-09-13") + 5
-- date( 1999, 12, 14 )

put date() + 5
-- 5135029

Any hint?

Bjarne
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here
for?

Bjarne Nyquist
Researcher, Lingo Programmer
The Interactive Institute, phone: +46-(0)8 783 24 74
www.interactiveinstitute.se