Hello -

I'm having trouble getting a clipboard features behavior to work on a field
in a MIAW. I've narrowed it down to the lingo within an "if the
commandDown..." statement is never getting called. I've tried just using
this simple script:

on keyDown me
  if the commandDown then beep
end

This script works as expected when the movie it is in is the stage (running
from a proj.)... but as soon as this movie is called as a MIAW... it stops
working.

Any clues as to why this would be the case?

Thanks,
--
Robert Wright